It’s kind of frustrating….. I have some good ideas for serious essays, but school has been kicking my ass lately. With a take-home test and two homework assignments this weekend, I’ll be lucky to have the time to write them. It’s a good thing that Elizabeth always has such good stuff to steal! Thanks, funnygirl! The spacing issues are due to the fact that WordPress just isn’t quite right.
1. What do you wish your name was? Max Power (Great name!)
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? A condom
3. Last thing you ate…. pizza
4. Favorite quote? Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. – Benjamin Franklin
5. I say Shotgun, you say? Pull!
6. Last person you hugged? Probably my neighbor, Amber.
7. Africa or Mexico? Mexico…. it’s closer, slightly less malaria.
8. How many U.S states have you been to? most of them
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? Two
10. Does anyone you know wanna date you? If so, she should say something!
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: My hair
12. Something you don’t? I need to drop about 20.
13. Who is your best friend? Angus.
14.Why are you still up? Because it’s 12:45 pm
15. Who/What made you angry today? Someone who asked me a question and then hung up without letting me answer.
16. Favorite type of Food? Fresh.
17. Favorite holidays: Memorial Day and Labor Day. I get time off but don’t have to do anything.
18. Do you download music: Almost as much as I breathe.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? No, I can always wash them. Weird question.
20. What are you wearing right now? Black slacks and a blue shirt.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? Are you kidding? She’s funny AND yummylicious!
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes, and it was rather annoying.
23. Do you love anyone? I’m sure I love SOMEONE.
24. Do you like Bush? The president? No. The baked bean guy is okay, but dumber than his dog.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, and don’t want to.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting: No, but I want to.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes, when I was 19 or so.
28. How much money ya got in ya pocket? $3.00
29. Have you met a real redneck? I grew up with them.
30. How is the weather right now? A little chilly.
31. What are you listening to right now? Office chatter
32. What is your current fav song? My fave is still Fat Old Sun
33. What was the last movie you watched? The Purple Rose of Cairo.
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Work.
36. What are you afraid of? Being crushed by a comet.
37. How many piercings have you had? None, unless bee stings count.
38. How many pets do you have? myself? One dog, two cats, one python.
39. What’s one thing you’ve learned? Avagadro’s number = 6.02 x 10e23
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Coffee, large.
42. Have you ever fired a gun: Yes. Skeets fear me.
43. Are you missing someone? Yes
44. Fav. TV show? At this time, Scrubs.
45. Do you have an iPod? Nope, still listening to those “old fashioned” CDs.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? When I was younger and thinner I was often told I looked like Jeff Goldblum. Whatever happened to him, did those stupid dinosaur movies do him in?
48. Who would you like to see right now? Hillbilly Tim.
49. Favorite movie of all time? Being There.
50. Do you find yourself loved? It’s usually hard to tell.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to? Hell yes.
52. Favorite flower? Daisy Fuentes
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter
54. What Magazines are you reading? None. I only read textbooks and blogs these days.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?: It’s the ONLY way to go to a Grateful Dead show!
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Not recently
58. What’s something that really bugs you? When I’m accused of doing things to another person when in reality, that person is doing those things to me.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? I’ve never met him.
61. What’s your favorite smell? Napalm in the morning.
62. Favorite baseball team? The Bad News Bears.
63. Favorite cereal? 100% Natural
65. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep? About 2 days.
66. Last time you went bowling? 6 years ago.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? The parking lot at Alpine Valley.
68. Who was your last phone call? I make phone calls for a living. The most recent was to Camino Retirement Apartments.
69. Last time you were at work? I’m at work now, on my lunch break.
70. What’s the closest orange object to you? An orange folder on the shelf about 5 feet away.