Several months ago, O’Tim had a movie quiz that made me look just pathetic. Being a good American, I didn’t take revenge on him. I took revenge on everybody. Hey, it’s our way.
Well, it’s happened again, not just once but three times. This time, Phoenix is the culprit. She’s had some pretty darn tough quizzes lately, and to add to my frustration I was too late to answer the ones I DID know.
Now I have to get you all.
These are things I knew off the top of my head, without Googling or watching the films. Good luck! You’ll need it…BWAH HA HA HA HA!
1. What was Norman Bates’ hobby? (Taxidermy – Eden)
2. What was Rooster Cogburn’s travelin’ food? (Corn dodgers – Jenna)
3. In what city was HAL activated? (Urbana, Il. – Looney)
4. What was Captain Blood’s former profession?
5. What branch of the military did Mr. Limpet help? (The Navy – Jenna)
6. What song did Josey Wales ask his friends to play?
7. What was Oscar Madison’s profession? (Sports writer – Eden)
8. Who sent a message to Gort? (Klaatu – Looney)
9. Who’s arrival was Will Kane preparing for?
10. What happened to Jacque Clouseau’s wife?
11. What did Elwood Dowd offer to everyone he met? (His card – ravaj)
12. What did Irma LaDouce do for a living? (Prostitute – ravaj)
13. Why did Chili Palmer slug Ray Barbone? (Ray took his coat – Fez Monkey)
Bonus question: Do you think there is something funny about the name “Biggus Dickus?”